STUDENT JOB - WEB DESIGNER WITH FLAIR FOR GRAPHICS
At Impact Business Modeling System™ (IBMS) we support impact investors and accelerator programs developing portfolios of new companies with scalable social and environmental impact. We help impact startups to improve their positive change in the world by making their impact measurable, operational and profitable.
IBMS is a newly founded initiative with an office in the center of Copenhagen and currently working with clients in the Nordics and Europe. We expect to grow our partnerships and business within the coming year with a strong focus on digital communication and deliveries.
We are therefore looking for a talented and creative web-designer with a strong flair for graphic design to join our team. Here you will play a key role in developing our digital communication, website and media. (NB! Our current website and communication is the quick and dirty version necessary to operate the last 6 months, and not the state of the art communication and customer journey we like you to develop for us).
We expect you to have experiences in (WordPress) web-design and a good graphic touch that resonates and can catch the eye of our client group including both investors, accelerator coaches and startups founders represented by a broad range of different geographies and sectors.
This position involves a variety of responsibilities, including (but not limited to):
- Design and development of user-friendly website, launching and managing SoMe campaigns and other media products tailored our clients and partners
- Design of digital graphic design elements developing our program curriculum, website, SoMe and news articles.
- Collaborate with the managing partners on ideation, design, development and delivery of curriculum, program elements and general business communication (sales, marketing, webinars, PR etc).
- Take responsibility and manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Participate in client meetings to understand project requirements and provide design recommendations.
- Stay current with the latest web-design trends and technologies to bring fresh ideas to the table.
To succeed in the role, you:
- Are social, intelligent and perceptive and able to grasp new design concepts quickly
- A keen eye for typography, color, and composition along a passion and flair for graphic design, web design, multimedia design.
- Experience with responsive design and cross-browser compatibility including an understanding of user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design.
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic and focused on delivering results.
- Ideally you can provide a portfolio of your previous graphic design projects, highlighting those that demonstrate a style that fits with our visual identity and client group.
- Proficiency in WordPress, the Adobe suite and the Google office suite.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal, is a requirement for this position.
The job involves an average of about two workdays per week adding up to approximately 40 hours of work per month.
You may have the option to work remotely at times and have flexibility when you complete your hours as long as tasks and deliverables are agreed upon in advance.
We offer an informal, dynamic and fast-paced professional work environment with a key focus on innovation, social and environmental impact.
We are part of a shared office space in the center of Copenhagen (50 m from the lakes) with many other thriving companies, including opportunities for growth and advancement.
If you have a passion for web design and a strong graphic flair, we want to hear from you!
Please send your resume and portfolio to Co-founder and Partner Mikkel Trym: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions please call tel. +45 5180 1566.
We will call for interviews on a continuous basis.
We look forward to hearing from you as fast as possible!